Mobility for U® has a list of resources that can bring “light to the darkness” and assist families with the hard decisions that affect the care of a senior or someone with special needs—even at the last minute! Many of us in the health care industry are familiar with the crisis situations that people are faced with and are prepared with solutions for every situation. Very few people change the oil in their own vehicles, but will head out on the road to care for their loved ones by themselves. They soon discover how difficult things can become. If only they sought help at the beginning, everyone would benefit. Call Mobility for U® at 314-873-6814, we are truly only a phone call away.
- His calm demeanor gave me the peace of mind I needed
- Major Kudos to Our Vehicle Support Team
- Perfect Solution for Challenging Problem
- Side Entry vs. Rear Entry Wheelchair Vans
- 5 Easy Ways to Keep Your House Clean For the Physically Challenged
- Lots of New Vehicles
- I Would Give Mobility for U 10 Stars If I Could ★★★★★★★★★★